About EventsAndOffers.Com and General Definitions:
- EventsAndOffers.Com is a Website owned and managed by Ashnet Consulting Private Limited having its Registered Office at Shamnagar, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India; being referred as “Company”.
- EventsAndOffers.Com is an internet based online platform for listing and searching Events or Offers and for selling and purchasing Tickets or Vouchers; being referred as “Website”.
- The Domain name “EventsAndOffers.Com ” is owned and Managed by Ashnet Consulting Private Limited
- User visiting the EventsAndOffers.Com for information or review or for searching an Event or Offer is being referred as “Guest User”
- User listing an Event or Offer or selling Tickets of the Event or Vouchers of the Offer on EventsAndOffers.Com is being referred as “Listing Owner”
- User purchasing Tickets or Vouchers on Website is being referred as “Customer”
- User advertising on EventsAndOffers.Com is being referred as “Advertiser”
- Events are the activities organized by Listing Owner. Events can be of any nature or category like, Meeting, Conference, Seminar, Workshop, Gathering, Rally, Exhibition, Show, Program, Concert, Competition, Party, Tour, Camp, Launch, Inauguration, Celebration, Ceremony, Festival, Fair, Networking, Tribute, etc.
- Tickets are sold by the Listing Owner where entry to an Event is paid
- Offers are the business promotion campaigns created by Listing Owner to extend additional benefits to its customers on their shopping. Offers can be of any nature or category like, Discount, Scheme, Package, Sale, Freebies, Voucher, Coupon, Happy Hours, Special Off, Trial, Loyalty, Buy Some Get More, Exchange, Buy-back, Cash-back, Home Delivery, Shipping, Seasonal, Festive, Deal, Stock Clearance, Referral, Commission, Incentive, Service, Warranty, etc.
- Vouchers are sold by the Listing Owner to its customers where the benefit of an Offer can be availed on having a Voucher
- Both the parties agree on following Terms and Conditions:
Listing an Event or Offer:
- To list an Event or Offer, the Listing Owner has to get registered on Website by creating a User Account
- The Listing Owner can update profile and can Submit Events or Offers for listing.
- There is no limitation in numbers of Events or Offers listed by a Listing Owner
- Standard Listing of an Event or Offer by Listing Owner will be free of charge
- Standard Listing will be available on Website in the order listings submitted by other Listing Owners and will appear on Website accordingly
- Standard Listing will not get space or position on Website allocated for promotion
- Featured Listing is the Paid Listing for which Listing Owner will pay charges to Company to provide space allocated for promotion on Website as per rates and duration mentioned on Website
Content of the Listings:
- Content submitted by the Listing Owner will be sole responsibility of the Listing Owner creating an Event or Offer.
- Any consequences arising thereof will be borne by the Listing Owner and will be held responsible for any controversy / dispute / legal issue / claims / compensations / damages
- Company will not be responsible for any consequences arising on content posted by the Listing Owner on Website
- The Account of the Listing Owner will be permanently blocked and legal action will be taken if the Listing Owner publishes any content that is deemed to be objectionable or not suitable for the minors or having scenes of nudity, bloodshed, violence, and crime or hurts the religious, political, social sentiments of people or on infringement of copyright or uses logo, trademark and other content of Company, its partners and other parties without permission or violates the provisions of the cyber law in India
Selling Tickets or Vouchers:
- Listing Owner can sell Tickets of Event or Vouchers of Offers on Website
- Listing Owner can update the option to sell Tickets or Vouchers either at the time of submitting a Listing or anytime after submission of Listing but before commencement of Event or Offer from User Dashboard on Website
- Price, Quantity and Category of available Tickets or Vouchers will be mentioned by the Listing Owner
- Tickets or Vouchers will be sold using the Payment Gateway integrated on Website
- Details of the Customers purchasing Tickets or Vouchers will be shared by the Company with the Listing Owner for the Listings submitted by the Listing Owner
Charges on Selling Tickets or Vouchers:
- Company will act only as Commission Agent on behalf of the Listing Owner by providing a technology platform for selling Tickets or Vouchers
- Company will charge a Commission of Rs 10 (Rupees Ten Only) per Transaction and 5% (Five Percent) of the total amount of the Transaction collected by selling Tickets or Vouchersand on EventsAndOffers.Com
- GST or other Taxes on commission, if applicable, will be additional as per prevailing norms of the Government
- The amount collected from the Customers by the Payment Gateway will be transferred to the Bank Account of Company linked with Website as per payment schedule of Payment Gateway Company
- The Listing Owner will have to provide Bank Details on which the funds will be transferred
- On receiving the payment from the Payment Gateway, the amount after deducting commission will be transferred to the Bank Account of Listing Owner within seven working days on weekly basis i.e. amount received from Payment Gateway from Monday to Sunday will be settled in next seven working days starting from coming Monday, if not a holiday
Purchasing Tickets or Vouchers:
- Customer can purchase a Ticket of an Event or a Voucher of an Offer using the Payment Gateway integrated on Website
- On successful transaction, the Customer will receive the details of the purchase on given email id
- A Customer can show the Tickets or Vouchers to the Listing Owner for availing the services
- Company will under no circumstances be held responsible for any type of dissatisfaction or dispute on purchasing a Ticket or Voucher
Service to the Customers:
- It will be sole responsibility of the Listing Owner to provide services to the Customers purchasing Tickets or Vouchers as per details mentioned in a Listing
- In case of cancellation or change in schedule of an Event or Offer, it will be responsibility of the Listing Owner to notify its Customers
- All disputes with the Customers will be settled by Listing Owner
Refund to the Customers:
- In case of Refund of the amount of Tickets or Vouchers sold on Website, the Listing Owner will deal with the Customers and will refund the amount directly to the customers
- Customers purchasing Tickets or Vouchers will directly deal with the Listing Owner for all matters related to services, products, disputes, refunds, claim, compensations, damages, delay, deficiency in services or false or misleading information given by Listing Owner
- The commission collected by Company will not be adjusted or refunded under any circumstances
Advertising on Website:
- Company provides multiple options to advertise on the Website
- Advertisement options and charges will be updated on Website for the Advertisers for publishing an Advertisement or promoting an Event or Offer
- The Advertisement will be designed by the Advertiser as per format mentioned on Website
- All promises made or information given through an advertisement will be responsibility of the Advertiser
- Advertisement Charges can be changed any time and will be updated on Website
- Advertisement amount is non-adjustable and non-refundable
- An advertisement containing an objectionable content will be blocked or removed
- Company does not promise that the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Website or any Content, search or link on it.
- The Website and its Content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis.
- Company cannot ensure that files on Website will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features
- Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
- Listing Owner undertakes to comply with all applicable laws and legal requirements in regard to the staging of Event(s) or Offer(s) and in regard to or in connection with the sale of the tickets to such Events, warrants to Company that no third party’s rights in connection with such Event(s) or Offer(s) will be infringed, and Listing Owner hereby irrevocably and unconditionally indemnifies Company against any loss, claim or liability, of whatsoever nature, arising from a breach of this undertaking or warranty.
- Company shall not be liable to Listing Owner or anyone else in respect of any claim, loss or damages, of whatsoever nature, arising from or in connection with the Services provided by Company in terms of or pursuant to this Agreement and Listing Owner hereby irrevocably and unconditionally indemnifies Company in respect thereof, except where it can be proved that Company intentionally caused any such loss or damage
- Company shall not be liable to Listing Owner for any interruption or breakdown in any or all of the Services from whatsoever cause arising, including but not limited to:
- any breakdown in a service provided by Telkom, electricity service providers or any other service provider etc.;
- any failure in or unavailability of the connectivity services provided by any Internet Service Provider to Company’s computers;
- a temporary suspension in the operation of Company’s network, its Website or Support Services or any part thereof, for purposes of repair, maintenance or improvement, provided that Company shall give notice thereof to Listing Owner as soon as it is reasonably practicable in the circumstances to do so and Company shall restore the operation of Company’s network as soon as it is reasonable possible to do so;
- any cause whatsoever beyond the control of Company;
- strike action or any service disruption experienced by Company’s partner agencies providing services to Company
- Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing, Company shall not be liable under any circumstances, for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damages suffered by Listing Owner or any other person arising from this Agreement, and Listing Owner hereby irrevocably and unconditionally indemnifies and holds Company harmless against any claim in connection with, or arising therefrom
Privacy and Confidentiality:
- Company will respect and will maintain privacy of all users
- User Information collected on Website will not be sold or shared by Company
- The User Information may be accessible by the Partner Agencies Developing, Maintaining and Hosting the Website, Payment Gateway Companies, Browsers, Search Engines, Analytics Tools or Programs displaying Advertisements based on human behavior
- Type of User Information collected on Website
- Personal Information of a User getting registered like Name, Address, Contact Numbers, Email ID, Website, Social Networking Accounts, Date of Birth, Gender, Biography, Profile Picture
- Bank Account details of the Listing Owner for fund transfer
- Financial Information by the Payment Gateway Company about Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking of a user while making an online purchase on Website
- Data collected by cookies,
- Information regarding IP Address, browser, location, device used, user sessions on Website, user preferences and user behavior
- Purpose of collecting User Information on EventsAndOffers.Com
- To create a user account on Website
- To provide services of the Website
- To send notifications to the Users
- To contact users, if required
- To make user experience better
- To apply data analysis
- To conduct audit
- To improve services
- To collect user feedback
- To monitor the usage of services
- For the duration of this Agreement and thereafter, Listing Owner shall keep confidential and shall not disclose to any party the contents of this Agreement or any aspect thereof, the technologies employed by Company in the fulfillment of its obligations in terms of this Agreement, any Company Charges payable by Listing Owner to Company, sponsorship and advertising rates pertaining to Company and any other information to which Listing Owner has access as a result of its relationship with Company and which relates to the business operations and affairs of Company, which Listing Owner acknowledges shall be confidential to Company. The provisions of this clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement
- Company shall keep confidential and shall not disclose to any third party (other than for the purposes of performing the Services) any of the confidential information of Listing Owner, disclosed to Company by Listing Owner for the purposes of this Agreement
Breach of Agreement:
- In the event of either party breaching any of its obligations under this Agreement and failing to remedy such breach within a period of 15 (fifteen) working days of receipt of a written notice from the other party requiring it to do so, then the other party shall be entitled, without prejudice to any other right which it may have in law, to cancel this Agreement or to claim specific performance and to claim proven damages in respect of such breach
- The Company may withhold all payments of the Listing Owner until such breach is resolved
- Listing Owner agrees to indemnify and hold Company, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of use of the Website.
- All disputes will be settled within the jurisdiction of Dharamshala Court
Term of Agreement:
- This is not a fixed term contract.
- The Listing Owner is permitted to stop using the services of the Company within one month’s written notice provided by the Listing Owner.